Friday, October 23, 2015

Dinner Outfits

Exeter | UK

Hi everyone! 

Sorry we have been a little absent the last couple of weeks, but things got very busy recently. Ilaria came to visit my at university though, which was so exciting! There was barely time to take any proper picture but we did manage to snap this one just before we went out to dinner on her last night. If you live in the UK and have not been to Ask Italian... I don't know what you are doing with your life! It is maybe even my favorite chain restaurant over here. I tend to always go for my favorite dish which is the seafood linguine. I personally love seafood but I guess that is personal preference. Pizzas are amazing as well, and don't even get me started on the desserts. Mouthwatering, I honestly mean it.
But now to the outfits. It was a bit chilly on this day so we wrapped up a bit. The jeans I had only just purchased and have been wearing almost every day! I've always wanted ripped boyfriend jeans but never found any that are actually fitting and don't make me look bigger than I am.



Britta:

Top - Zara blouse
Fur vest - Local boutique
Leather Jacket - Zara
Jeans - Hollister
Boots - Tommy Hilfiger

Ilaria:
Top - River Island
Bottom - Topshop
Shoes - Local shop
Leather Jacket - Local shop
Bag - Guess


And just look at that food... The cakes were some of the best ever! Pistachio plum tart, cheesecake and a chocolate fudge tart. Some ice cream on the side and my day is made. Maybe even my week that's how delicious it was.

Hope you are all well,

Britta xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment