Monday, September 21, 2015

OOTD

IAA - Frankfurt


On Friday I went to the trade visitor day from the IAA (International Motor Show) in Frankfurt, to take a look at the new innovations in the car world. For the whole day we went from one brand to another and it was very inspiring to see what they came up with.
When it comes to colors the industry is very focused on the typical white, silver, black and red, but blue is also on the way. They even presented quite a few matt and semi matt cars, as well as crazy futuristic designs looking like they are part of a spaceship.
All in all I was very impressed by the new technology, that includes autonomous driving and parking assistants which basically do everything for you, and the awesome new designs.
I know this blog is mainly about fashion, but in my opinion cars are a growing part of the fashion culture and you will see, it'll follow this futuristic and minimalist simple way the car designs have already taken.







But now to the outfit I was wearing:
To fit in to the very modern and edgy surrounding I chose to go black and white with some gold details. The turtleneck and the simple print from the top paired with lots of back and leather seems to go very well with the futuristic environment in my eyes.

Top - Zara
Leather Jacket - Forever 21
Jeans - Only
Boots - no name
Bag - George Gina Lucy
Watch - Michael Kors

Tell me what you think about this outfit!

Ilaria xx
 

No comments:

Post a Comment