Monday, September 14, 2015

Healthy Breakfast No. 2

Healthy Savory Breakfast | Recipe

As you might be able to tell, we really love food. I personally love breakfast, which wasn't always the case but I definitely encourage reading into the importance of having a fulfilling breakfast and not skipping a meal. Even though I usually have a sweet tooth, I thought I'd share this amazing recipe with you that I recreated from the restaurant "Hungriges Herz" in Munich. 

Ingredients | 1 Serving:

- 2 slices of rye bread (or any whole wheat, healthy choice of bread)
- 2 eggs 
- Pumpkinseed oil 
- Pumpkin seeds 
- Rocket 
- Salt & Pepper 
- Parmesan (you can leave it out if you prefer to keep it as healthy as can be)

Steps:

Firstly, cook your eggs sunny side up in a nonstick frying pan. While they're cooking, prepare your slices of bread by toasting them slightly, then adding a dash of pumpkinseed oil. Now if you want to be a little sneaky, add a bit of parmesan. Top it with rocket and once your eggs are done, place one in each slice. Now season with some salt and pepper, and add a small handful of pumpkin seeds to finish it off. Now enjoy the deliciousness! 




I, of course made sure to have a glass of water and a cup of the classic morning coffee. And because I am fruit addicted I made myself a little assortment of berries, consisting of blueberries, raspberries, and baby kiwis, which I only just now discovered. Thinking about it now makes me wish I had it right in front of me right now! 

Hope you enjoy this amazingness,

Britta xx

No comments:

Post a Comment