Saturday, September 19, 2015

My favorite Perfumes

Perfume Collection | My favorites

Hi beautiful people,

If you're anything like me, you'll never leave the house without having put on some perfume. I personally think smelling nice makes you feel quite good, and there's nothing like a compliment on how good you smell. I do love trying different ones, but over the years I have come to find my favorite ones that I seem to repurchase quite regularly. Most of them are quite pricy, but if you keep in mind how long they last you, it's really worth the money.


I also have to say that they can make quite nice decoration in your room, especially on something like a shelf or plain looking cupboard.

So now, let's get to the real deal.

Miss Dior | Dior
This perfume has a floral touch and is quite light, which I love for the spring and summer! The fruity side combined with the floral, makes it very feminine scent. I have the Eu de Toilette, which of course is not as strong as the actual perfume, but for the price - £54.50 at boots -, it is definitely a great choice.
Wonderstruck | Taylor Swift
I normally am not the biggest fan of celebrity perfumes, but this one is honestly one of the nicest sweet smelling perfumes I have tried. Often times the sweet ones are almost sickly, but this one is the perfect balance between fruity and sweet. With top notes of freesia, apple blossom and raspberry, middle notes of vanilla, and base notes of golden amber and sandal wood, it makes a great perfume for every day wear. With only a price £22 at boots, it makes it a very affordable choice!
Heat Rush | Beyonce
Ironically, this is another celebrity perfume, which is honestly so amazing! Some places have unfortunately discontinued it but if you look around, they should still offer it for around £25.50. It's a very fruity scent with top notes of passion fruit and blood orange. It's great for a fresh feel and a summery aura. One that will definitely not make you feel sickly, if you are prone to that.
Flora | Gucci
A little pricier with £45 for the small eu de toilette bottle, however definitely worth the money. It's a very light and feminine scent, full of contrast with its citrus, peony and sandalwood components. It isn't as sweet as the others, due to the core having rare rose and osmanthus flower (originating from china). Delicate is the perfect way to describe the perfume. (Cutest bottle as well)
The One | Dolce & Gabbana
This perfume is almost the opposite of Flora because it's a lot stronger and 'heavy'. It is one of my favorites but I do have to be careful with the amount I spray because it's very prominent. As expected with D&G the price is around £47. It's a great scent for a night out, as it has a seductive touch with top notes of bergamot, mandarin, peach and lychee. It becomes so strong due to the added floral from the madonna lily, jasmin and vanilla. Perfect if you love a scent that lasts!
Flowerbomb | Victor & Rolf
Now to my all time favorite perfume. I almost feel a little protective over it as I've worn this so much, some of my friends associate the scent with me. It is quite expensive with £50, but not too sweet, not too weak! The top notes are bergamot and jasmin, heart notes jasmin, freesha and orchid and base notes of rose. Great for everyday wear, special occasions or anything really!
Hope you found this helpful for your next perfume purchase,
Britta xx

No comments:

Post a Comment