Tuesday, September 8, 2015

OOTN in Greece


Corfu | Greece

During my four months summer break following my first year at university, one of my closest friends and I decided we should find a relaxing spot somewhere in Europe that we could spend a week at, eating tropical fruit and lying by a pool. Not only was the island Corfu in Greece the perfect spot because of its beauty, but the hotel and people just made it all the more ideal. We stayed at the Sensimar Hotel (which I can only recommend), spending most of our dinners at the included buffet. Though, one of the nights we decided to spoil ourselves a little and head up to the four start Italian restaurant for which we of course, dressed a little nicer than usual.

Even though I thought the wall in the background was the prettiest - here is to my outfit, consisting of some of my favorite items.

Top - Zara
Skirt - Zara
Sandals - Local shoe store

Britta xx

No comments:

Post a Comment